Warewashing Undercounter Dishwasher has many features and benefits such as:
- Built-in pressure boiler sized to raise incoming 50 °C water to guarantee a minimum rinsing temperature of 82 °C for sanitizing rinse. No external booster is required.
- Incorporated Soft Start feature to offer additional protection to more delicate items.
- 4 second (variable) pause after washing and before rinsing ensures that no drops of unclean water will fall on the clean items at the end of the rinsing cycle.
- Equipped with drain pump for easy and quick installation without opening the machine.
- Simple control panel with digital display allows onsite personalization of washing and rinsing cycle times and temperatures as well as precise rinse aid and detergent quantities to suit
- customer’s needs.
- Easy to remove wash/rinse arms.
- Simple service from the front.
- IPX 4 water protection.
- Pre-arranged to accept external dispensers.
- Pre-arrangement for HACCP system implementation and Energy Management device.