Green & Clean hood type Dishwasher has many features and benefits such as:
- Requires only 2 liters of water per washing cycle thus ensuring low energy, water, detergent and rinse aid consumption.
- water to a minimum of 84 °C for sanitizing rinse.
- No external booster is required. Constant temperature of 84 °C throughout the rinsing cycle regardless of the network’s water pressure.
- Unique temperature interlock guarantees required temperatures in both the wash and final rinse.
- Incorporated Soft Start feature to offer additional protection to more delicate items.
- Cycle may be interrupted at any time by lifting the hood.
- Automatic self-cleaning cycle and self-draining vertical wash pump and boiler to avoid bacteria proliferation.
- State-of-the-art electronic controls with built-in programming, self-diagnostics for serviceability and automatic interior self-cleaning cycle.
- Built-in rinse aid dispenser with automatic initial and continuous cycle loading for perfect result while minimizing service and maintenance needs.
Boiler power setting from control panel to facilitate technician’s operation when reducing total installed power, thus avoiding the need of machine opening.
- Three phase electrical connection, convertible to single phase on-site.
- IP25 protection against water jet, solid objects and small animals (larger than 6 mm).
- NSF/ANSI 3 and DIN 10512 compliant.
- Maximum capacity per hour of 80 racks or 1.440 dishes (High productivity mode) easy to switch to 63 racks or 1.134 dishes (NSF/ANSI 3 mode) by pressing a button.
- 45/84/150 seconds cycles (High productivity mode); 57/84/150 seconds cycles (NSF/ANSI 3 mode).
- The machine can be connected to cold water**.