Electrolux Ice Cuber – Air cooled has many features and benefits such as:
- Compliant to CE requirements for safety.
- Fully automatic in operation.
- Operates over a wide range of temperatures.
- Suitable for gravity drain only (no pumps needed).
- Rated output is at an ambient air temperature of 21°C and water supply temperature of 15°C.
- Compact dimensions of the ice cubers make them highly suitable for any location, particularly those where space is at a premium.
- The ice-making method (spray layering) guarantees crystalline, compact, hygienically pure ice cubes that are resistant to melting.
- Model available in air-cooled version.
- Ice cube cone shape with the trunk sides slightly squashed.
- Bin integrated as standard.